It’s suggested to get your siding replaced every 20-40 years. If you start noticing the siding on your home to warp and tear then it is a sign that it needs to be replaced. Another sign it needs to be replaced is mold and mildew. Mold and mildew indicate that your house has problems with water seepage and it’s important that it’s fixed right away to prevent bigger problems from happening. If you notice any of these issues call Gen-Ex Construction. Get the best siding service with Gen-Ex!
- Emergency service
- Free Estimates Available
- A+ BBB Rating
The siding installation process is easy with our team. We can help you pick out the siding that will make your home pop! Once you choose which material you want, our team will go over the siding installation process with you. We can answer all of your questions and will show you a copy of the layout to give you an idea of what the finished product will look like.
Siding Repair Algonquin
Storms can damage your siding and create lots of problems you will have to deal with. They can create wear and tear on your siding that will have to be repaired so it doesn’t cause worse problems in the future. Our team at Gen-Ex is always ready to help with any repairs you might need. We can repair your home’s siding and will always clean up the mess after. Your siding will look as if it’s brand new after we are done. We also offer 24/7 Emergency Service to help when you need it most. Don’t wait for small problems to get worse! Contact the number one siding experts in Algonquin, Illinois today.
Benefits of siding Algonquin
- Repair structural damage- when siding gets old and worn down it allows rainwater to leak around the windows of your home. Repairing your siding immediately will help repair the structural damage already caused and prevent it from getting any worse.
- Enhance curb appeal- when siding gets old, it starts to get worn down and the color fades. Gettign new siding will enhance the look of your home. New siding comes in many different colors and textures that you can add to your home to give it a new look. New siding will also help increase the value of your Algonquin residence.
- Energy efficiency- consider energy efficient options when upgrading your siding. Some options allow you to add more insulation in your home for wind and moisture blockage.
Types of siding Algonquin
When thinking about new siding for your Algonquin residence it’s important to go over all of your options to determine which is best for the location you live in and what will match the look of your home. If you have lots of weather changes, choosing a siding option that is more insulated and waterproof is probably a better choice. Our professionals at Gen-Ex Construction can go over different siding options to help you choose the best selection for your home.
Types of Siding:
- Vinyl – one of the most popular choices and has many colors to choose from and is very durable. It is easy to clean and one of the most affordable siding options in Algonquin.
- Fiber – looks like wood without being wood! It’s easy to maintain and has many textures to choose from.
- Environmentally Friendly – if you want a more environmentally friendly option, ask your siding contractor about those options as well. There are biodegradable options, locally sourced options, and siding that comes from recycled materials.
- Brick – can last over 100 years and doesn’t ever need to be painted or finished. Houses with brick siding generally have lower home insurance costs because it is fire resistant.
- Wood – one of the most environmentally friendly options. It is very easy to replace sections if it needs to be repaired. Wood siding is also very lightweight and can be stained or painted any color.
- Stone – can last a lifetime and is moisture, storm, bug and fire resistant.
Call The Number One Siding Company In Algonquin Today!