Commercial Roofing Cary
Don’t forget to take care of your commercial roof in Cary, Illinois. If your commercial roof starts leaking, it can ruin things inside the building such as inventory or cause unhappy customers. If the roof is not fixed quickly then it can lead to bigger problems in the future. If you have any issues with your roof, call a local commercial roofing contractor right away. At Gen Ex Construction we offer commercial roofing repair to fix your issues quickly. Our team of experts work hard to get everything repaired efficiently. Depend on Gen Ex for all your roofing needs.
- A+ BBB Rating
- Free Quote
- Free Consultation
- 5 Star Facebook Rating
- Free Estimates
Commercial Roofing Repairs CaryRoofing repairs will help prevent bigger problems from happening and save you the cost of getting a roofing replacement. Storms in Cary can cause damage to roofs that will need to be repaired. Sometimes it is hard to determine if your commercial roof needs repairs after a big storm. Sometimes it is hard to see any damages right away or you might not know what to look for. At Gen Ex Construction we have free commercial roofing inspections. You can rely on us to inspect your roof and help you determine what repairs you will need. It’s important to watch out for the warning signs that your roof needs repairs.
- Gaps in Seaming- Seaming in your roof is important and protects your commercial roof from rainfall. If there are gaps in the seaming of your commercial roof, then the edges of your roof will become damaged.
- Higher Utility Bills- If your energy bills are starting to increase it could be because of roofing damages. The damages could be caused by weather or old age. If your roof is damaged and creating less insulation in your business, it needs to be repaired.
- Clogged Gutter- If your gutters are clogged by leaves, dirt and debris the rainfall is not able to drain out like it should. If the water can not drain then it causes the water to seep into materials where it shouldn’t and cause damages to your roof.
- Dipping Roof- A dipping roof means that the roof is no longer sturdy and needs to be replaced right away. A dipping roof means that the rafters that hold the roof might be broken or damaged from water.
- Water Leakage- Leaks coming from your roof is an easy indicator that your roof needs repair. More subtle signs are water marks on your ceiling, mold or insects.