Roof Repair & Replacement Barrington
Deciding which type of roof you want for your Barrington home can be a difficult decision. A roofing contractor can help you decide which type of roof is best for your home. A contractor will also inspect your roof and help determine if it needs to be repaired or replaced. At Gen-Ex Construction all of our roofing experts are highly trained and provide utmost customer service. Our team makes sure to keep the job site clean at all times, protect your landscaping and property while working, always double check work, and follows all safety guidelines. At Gen-Ex Construction we go out of our way to make sure all of our customers are fully satisfied with our work. Choose us for your next roofing project!
- Free Inspections
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Quality Products
- Roofing Repair Barrington
Does your roof need repairing? Have it inspected by a qualified roofing contractor. They will inspect your roof and look for any more problems it might have. Once they have finished the roofing inspection, you can discuss what kind of roofing repairs you’re dealing with and what steps to take next. Some Barrington homeowners forget that the roof is the number one thing that protects your home from bad weather. It’s important not to ignore roof problems you might have. Roofing repairs actually have several benefits such as:
- Enhance curb appeal – if you are thinking about selling your home in the future, your roof can be a huge selling factor. If you take care of your roof and it the future homeowners don’t have to spend extra money to fix or replace it, you can ask for more money.
- Prevent problems from happening – if you don’t get your roof repaired when it needs to reapiring, it can create more damage to the roof of your home.
- Insurance – insurance companies will know if you waited to long to get your roof repaired. The sooner you call after you notice any damage to your roof, the more your insurance company will cover. The longer you wait for roofing repairs the more you will have to pay out-of-pocket.
- Air quality – If your roof is damaged, it is easier for mold and air to seep into your home. Mold is a serious problem and can affect the air quality in your Barrington home. It can also cause your allergies to worsen.
- Preventing roof replacement – Roofs can last over 25 years if they are properly maintained and repaired. Repairs are less expensive then roof replacements.
Roofing Replacement Barrington
Your roof is one of the most important features on your home because it is what protects you and your family from the outdoors. Roofs can typically last up to 20 years in Barrington, Illinois before needing a full replacement. If you think your roof might need a replacement, there are a few questions you should look for in your roof. Look at your roof and check to see if it has: cracked or missing shingles, weakened materials or any leaks, mold or rot. If your roof has any of those problems, you should call a local roofing company and get it inspected. At Gen-Ex Construction we offer FREE consultations, inspections and quotes. We are a company you can trust to provide quality service and make sure your roofing replacement is done right.
Types of Roofs Barrington
A roofing replacement can be a tough decision and an expensive one. Before you choose just any roof, you should research and talk with an expert to find out which type of roof will work best for your Barrington residence. A new roof can help enhance the look of your home and make it more energy efficient. Certain types of roofs are also more weatherproofed than others, so if you live somewhere that gets a lot of rain, then choosing a weatherproof roof might be a good idea. Below are a few common types of roofs:
- Gable Roof- one of the most popular roof in the U.S. These roofs are a triangular shape that allows snow and rain to easily fall off of it.
- Hip Roof- these roofs have slopes on every side and are very durable. These are great for high wind areas and snow.
- Flat Roof- flat roofs that are usually on commercial or industrial buildings.
- Gambriel Roof- has two steep slopes that create extra attic space. These are usually seen on Dutch Colonial and Georgian style houses.
- Butterfly Roof – a v-shaped roof constructed of two pieces. This is an environmentally friendly design because it gives the home more sunlight and helps lower the cost of heating bills.
- Pyramid Rood- all sides of the roof come to a point. This roof is great in high wind areas.
Call Gen-Ex Construction Today!
Our roofing experts at Gen-Ex are highly trained and certified and provide excellent customer service. We will go over all of your options and help you make the best decision for your home. Contact us to discuss your next roofing project today!