Roof Repair & Replacement Cary
Deciding which type of roof to use for your next roof replacement can be difficult. That’s why it’s best to contact your local roofing contractor. A roofing contractor can help you decide which type of roof is best for your home. A contractor will also inspect your roof and help determine if it needs to be repaired or replaced. At Gen-Ex Construction all of our roofing experts are highly trained and provide utmost customer service. Our team makes sure to keep the job site clean at all times, protect your landscaping and property while working, always double check work, and follows all safety guidelines. At Gen-Ex Construction we go out of our way to make sure all of our customers are fully satisfied with our work. Choose us for your next roofing project!
- Emergency Services
- Excellent Customer Service
- Free Estimates
- Clean Job Site
Roofing Repair Cary
Is your roof getting old? Is it damaged or worn down from storms? We suggest calling your local roofing contractor and have it inspected. They will inspect your roof to see what repairs you will need and what your next steps are.. Some Cary homeowners forget that the roof is the number one thing that protects your home from outdoors and bad weather. It’s important not to ignore any roof problems you might have. The benefits of roof repairs are:
- Insurance coverage – insurance companies will know if you waited to long to get your roof repaired. The sooner you call after you notice any damage to your roof, the more your insurance company will cover. The longer you wait for roofing repairs the more you will have to pay out-of-pocket.
- Home air quality – If your roof is damaged, it is easier for mold and air to seep into your home. Mold is a serious problem and can affect the air quality in your Cary home. It can also cause your allergies to worsen.
- Preventing a costly roof replacement – Roofs can last over 25 years if they are properly maintained. Repairs are a lot less expensive then roof replacements.
- Prevent problems from happening in the future – if you don’t get your roof repaired when it needs to repairing, it can create even more damage to the roof of your home.
- Increase property value – if you are thinking about selling your home in the future, your roof can be a huge selling factor. If you take care of your roof and it the future homeowners don’t have to spend extra money to fix or replace it, you can ask for more money.
Roofing Replacement Cary
Did you know that your roof is one of the most important features on your house? It protects you and your family from the outdoors. Roofs can typically last up to 20 years before needing to be replaced. If you are unsure if you need a roof replacement, there are a few questions you should look for in your roof. Look at your roof and check to see if it has: cracked or missing shingles, weakened materials or leaks and mold. If your roof has any of these problems, you should call a local roofing company and get it inspected right away. At Gen-Ex Construction we offer FREE inspections, consultations and quotes. We are a company you can trust to provide quality service and make sure your roofing replacement is done right.
Roofing Types Cary
A roofing replacement can be a tough decision and an expensive one. Before you choose just any roof, you should research and talk with an expert to find out which type of roof will work best for your Cary residence. A new roof can help enhance the look of your home and make it more energy efficient. Certain types of roofs are also more weatherproofed than others, so if you live somewhere that gets a lot of rain, then choosing a weatherproof roof might be a good idea. Below are a few common types of roofs:
- Flat Roof- flat roofs that are usually on commercial or industrial buildings.
- Gabriel Roof- has two steep slopes that create extra attic space. These are usually seen on Dutch Colonial and Georgian style houses.
- Hip Roof- these roofs have slopes on every side and are very durable. These are great for high wind areas and snow.
- Pyramid Rood- all sides of the roof come to a point. This roof is great in high wind areas.
- Gable Roof- one of the most popular roof in the U.S. These roofs are a triangular shape that allows snow and rain to easily fall off of it.
- Butterfly Roof – a v-shaped roof constructed of two pieces. This is an environmentally friendly design because it gives the home more sunlight and helps lower the cost of heating bills.
Contact Gen-Ex Construction Today!
You can depend on our roofing experts for any roofing project you have, big or small. We will go over all of your options and help you make the best decision. Contact us to discuss your next roofing project today!