Roof Repair & Replacement Crystal Lake
Roofing replacements tend to be very expensive, making it a difficult decision when choosing a new roof. A roofing contractor can help you decide which type of roof is best for your home. A contractor will also inspect your roof and help determine if it needs to be repaired or replaced. At Gen-Ex Construction all of our roofing experts are highly trained and provide utmost customer service. Our team makes sure to keep the job site clean at all times, protect your landscaping and property while working, always double check work, and follows all safety guidelines. At Gen-Ex Construction we go out of our way to make sure all of our customers are fully satisfied with our work. Choose us for your next roofing project!
- 100% Satisfied Guarantee
- Quality Products & Service
- Free Estimates
Roofing Repair Crystal Lake
Call your local roofing contractor if your roof was damaged from a storm and have it inspected. A contractor will inspect your roof to see what repairs you will need and what discuss the next steps. Some Crystal Lake homeowners forget that the roof is the number one thing that protects your home from outdoors and bad weather. It’s important not to ignore any roof problems you might have. The benefits of roof repairs are:
- Increase property value – if you are thinking about selling your home in the future, your roof can be a huge selling factor. If you take care of your roof and it the future homeowners don’t have to spend extra money to fix or replace it, you can ask for more money.
- Air quality in your home – If your roof is damaged, it is easier for mold and air to seep into your home. Mold is a serious problem and can affect the air quality in your Crystal Lake home. It can also cause your allergies to worsen.
- Insurance – insurance companies will know if you waited to long to get your roof repaired. The sooner you call after you notice any damage to your roof, the more your insurance company will cover. The longer you wait for roofing repairs the more you will have to pay out-of-pocket.
- Preventing a costly roof replacement – Roofs can last over 25 years if they are properly maintained. Repairs are a lot less expensive then roof replacements.
- Prevent problems from happening in the future – if you don’t get your roof repaired when it needs to repairing, it can create more damage to the roof of your home.
Roofing Replacement Crystal Lake
Your roof is one of the most important features on your home. A quality roof doesn’t need to be replaced for about 20 years. If you are unsure if you need a roof replacement, there are a few questions you should look for in your roof. Look at your roof and check to see if it has: cracked or missing shingles, weakened materials or leaks and mold. If your roof has any of these problems, you should call a local roofing company and get it inspected right away. At Gen-Ex Construction we offer FREE consultations, inspections and quotes. We are a company you can trust to provide quality service and make sure your roofing replacement is done right.
Roofing Types Crystal Lake
A roofing replacement can be a costly decision, so it’s important to go through all of your options. Before you decide on a roof, you should research and talk with an expert to find out which type of roof will work best for your Crystal Lake residence. A new roof can help enhance the look of your home and make it more energy efficient. Certain types of roofs are also more weatherproofed than others, so if you live somewhere that gets a lot of rain, then choosing a weatherproof roof might be a good idea. Below are a few common types of roofs:
- Butterfly Roof – a v-shaped roof constructed of two pieces. This is an environmentally friendly design because it gives the home more sunlight and helps lower the cost of heating bills.
- Pyramid Rood- all sides of the roof come to a point. This roof is great in high wind areas.
- Hip Roof- these roofs have slopes on every side and are very durable. These are great for high wind areas and snow.
- Flat Roof- flat roofs that are usually on commercial or industrial buildings.
- Gabriel Roof- has two steep slopes that create extra attic space. These are usually seen on Dutch Colonial and Georgian style houses.
- Gable Roof- one of the most popular roof in the U.S. These roofs are a triangular shape that allows snow and rain to easily fall off of it.
Estimates Available! Call Today!
Our roofing experts at Gen-Ex are highly trained and certified and provide excellent customer service. We will go over all of your options and help you make the best decision for your home. Contact us to discuss your next roofing project today!