Roof Repair & Replacement Mchenry
Finding the right roof for your Mchenry home can be easy when you talk to the experts at Gen-Ex Construction. Our roofing experts will go over all your roofing options and help you choose the best one for your home. We will inspect your roof to help you determine if you need a roof replacement or roof repairs. At Gen-Ex Construction all of our roofing experts are highly trained and provide excellent customer service. Our team makes sure to keep the job site clean at all times, protect your landscaping and property while working, always double check work, and follows all safety guidelines. At Gen-Ex Construction we go out of our way to make sure all of our customers are fully satisfied with our work. Contact us today to start discussing your next project!
- 100% Satisfied Guarantee
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Quality Products
- Free Estimates
Roofing Repair Mchenry
Was your roof recently damaged by a storm? Do you have fallen shingles? if so, call your local roofing contractor and have it inspected right away. The sooner it is looked at and repaired, the less expensive it will be. Some Mchenry homeowners forget that the roof is the number one thing that protects your home from outdoors and bad weather. It’s important not to ignore any roof issues you might have to prevent bigger problems from happening in the future. The benefits of roof repairs are:
- Insurance – insurance companies will know if you waited to long to get your roof repaired. The sooner you call after you notice any damage to your roof, the more your insurance company will cover. The longer you wait for roofing repairs the more you will have to pay out-of-pocket. A simple roof repair is a lot less than having your entire roof replaced.
- Air quality in your home – If your roof is damaged, it is easier for mold and air to get into your home. Mold is a serious problem and can affect the air quality in your Mchenry home. It can also cause allergies to worsen.
- Preventing a costly roof replacement – Roofs can last over 25 years if they are properly maintained.
- Prevent problems from happening – if you don’t get your roof repaired when it needs repairing, it can create more damage to the roof of your home.
- Increase property value – if you are thinking about selling your home in the future, your roof can be a huge selling factor. If you take care of your roof and it the future homeowners don’t have to spend extra money to fix or replace it, you can ask for more money.
Roofing Replacement Mchenry
A roof keeps you and your family safe. Your roof is one of the most important features on your home because it is what protects you and your family from the outdoors. Roofs usually last up to 20 years before needing to be replaced. If you are unsure if you need a roof replacement, there are a few questions you should look for in your roof. Look at your roof and check to see if it has: cracked or missing shingles, weakened materials or leaks and mold. If your roof has any of these problems, you should call a local roofing company and get it inspected right away. At Gen-Ex Construction we offer FREE consultations, inspections and quotes. We are a company you can trust to provide quality service and make sure your roofing replacement is done right.
Roofing Types Mchenry
A roofing replacement can be a tough decision and an expensive one. Before you choose just any roof, you should research and talk with an expert to find out which type of roof will work best for your Mchenry residence. A new roof can help enhance the look of your home and make it more energy efficient. Certain types of roofs are also more weatherproofed than others, so if you live somewhere that gets a lot of rain, then choosing a weatherproof roof might be a good idea. Below are a few common types of roofs:
- Hip Roof- these roofs have slopes on every side and are very durable. These are great for high wind areas and snow.
- Butterfly Roof – a v-shaped roof constructed of two pieces. This is an environmentally friendly design because it gives the home more sunlight and helps lower the cost of heating bills.
- Gambriel Roof- has two steep slopes that create extra attic space. These are usually seen on Dutch Colonial and Georgian style houses.
- Gable Roof- one of the most popular roof in the U.S. These roofs are a triangular shape that allows snow and rain to easily fall off of it.
- Flat Roof- flat roofs that are usually on commercial or industrial buildings.
- Pyramid Rood- all sides of the roof come to a point. This roof is great in high wind areas.
Contact Gen-Ex Construction Today!
Our roofing experts at Gen-Ex are highly trained and certified. We will go over all of your options and help you make the best decision possible for your home. Contact us to discuss your next roofing project today!