Siding should be replaced every 20-40 years. When siding starts to warp then it is a sign that it needs to be replaced. Mold and mildew is another sign that your home needs siding replacement. Mold and mildew indicate that your house has problems with water seepage and it’s important that it’s fixed right away to prevent bigger problems from happening. If you notice any of these issues call Gen-Ex Construction. We will give your home a new look that stands out above the rest in your neighborhood.
- FREE consultations
- 5-Star Rating on Facebook
- Emergency service
- Reliable service
Siding Installation Contractors Cary
Siding installation generally doesn’t take too long to install. Let the siding experts at Gen-Ex help you choose the siding matches the style of your home. Once you choose which material you want, our team will go over the siding installation process with you. We will show you a copy of the layout to give you an idea of what the finished product will look like. After, we can answer any questions you might have.
Siding Repair Cary
Storm proof your home with durable siding from Gen-Ex. Storms can cause wear and tear on your siding that will need to be repaired. Our team at Gen-Ex is always prepared to help with any repairs you might need. We can repair your home’s siding quickly and efficiently and always clean up the mess. Your siding will look as if it’s brand new when we are finished. We also offer 24/7 Emergency Service to help when you need it most. Don’t wait for small problems to get worse! Contact the number one siding experts in Cary, Illinois.
Benefits of siding Cary
- Repair structural damage- when siding gets old and worn down it allows rainwater to leak around the windows of your home. Repairing your siding right away will help repair the structural damage already caused and prevent it from becoming worse.
- Enhance curb appeal- the older siding gets the more the color will start to fade. It gets dirty and is hard to keep clean. New siding comes in many different colors and textures that you can add to your home to give it a new look. New siding will also help increase the value of your Cary residence.
- Energy efficiency- consider energy efficient options when upgrading your siding. Some options allow you to add more insulation in your home or adding a house wrap for wind and moisture blockage.
Types of siding Cary
In Cary you have to ability to use a variety of different siding options on your home. When thinking about new siding it’s important to go over all of your options to determine which is best for the location you live in and what will match the style of your home. If you have lots of weather changes then getting a siding option that is more insulated and waterproof is probably a better choice. Our professionals at Gen-Ex Construction can go over different siding options to help you choose the best selection for your home.
Types of Siding:
- Fiber – looks like wood without being wood! It’s easy to maintain and has many textures to choose from.
- Wood – one of the most environmentally friendly options. It is very easy to replace sections if it needs to be repaired. Wood siding is also very lightweight and can be stained or painted any color.
- Environmentally Friendly – if you want a more environmentally friendly option, ask your siding contractor about those options as well. There are biodegradable options, locally sourced options, and siding that comes from recycled materials.
- Brick – can last over 100 years and doesn’t ever need to be painted or finished. Houses with brick siding generally have lower home insurance costs because it is fire resistant.
- Vinyl – one of the most popular choices and has many colors to choose from and is very durable. It is easy to clean and one of the most affordable siding options in Cary.
- Stone – can last a lifetime and is moisture, storm, bug and fire resistant.