Commercial Roofing In Cary, Illinois
Any business owner knows that having a successful business is all about quality. If the work done to your business’ roof isn’t done right, it can not only cost you more money to fix but customers as well. Having a job done right is all about the attention to detail. Using high-quality materials and skilled labor to install them means that you won’t have to worry about something going wrong.
Commercial Roof Cary
When it comes to your business, the right roof can make a big difference. Flat or sloped means your options are different. Flat roofs tend to be on wide or tall buildings such as strip malls, warehouses, and skyscrapers. These roofs are flat for a reason because most of the HVAC and exhaust equipment on the roof needs to be worked on, and a sloped roof means the potential for falling. Smaller buildings have sloped roofs much like homes. Some of these commercial buildings are homes that were converted into commercial buildings or older buildings, which present their own set of unique challenges. Either way, having extensive knowledge in both is what makes the difference. With an unlimited roofing license means that Gen Ex is certified to be able to work on all types of roofs.
Common Sloped roof types Installed in Cary are:
- Tile – Tile is one of the longest lasting roofing materials for sloped roofs. Often tiles can last for years and only need to be replaced if they become damaged. Tile roofs are not cheap and have quite a bit of weight to them as well.
- Shingles – A common roofing material, Shingles are made up of sheets of asphalt. Shingles are an inexpensive option for roofing material and come in a variety of colors.
- Metal – Like flat roofs, sloped roofs can have metal roofing as well. They have the same benefits of durability, but also the same drawbacks of cost and weight.
Any business owner knows that a problem can get out of hand quickly. When your roof leaks it causes problems with customers or tenets, damage inventory, and can lead to bigger problems down the line. Getting a leak fixed quickly is all about knowing the right people. Gen Ex we work hard to ensure that all issues are fixed and done right.
We can handle multi-structure properties and can help you with any roof that you need. It doesn’t matter if you’re a restaurant, retail store, or a mall, if you have a small building or a huge complex, we can help.
For over 15 years Gen Ex has been working with business and property owners to keep the rain out. No project is too big or too small for us to handle. When you call us we will give you a same-day quote for what you need. Our hard work and customer service is what helped us achieve an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Fully licensed and insured, you can be sure that you’re going to have the job done right when you go with Gen Ex.
Common Flat roof types Installed in Cary are:
- EPDM – Also known as rubber roofing. This is an inexpensive roofing material that can resist UV rays and is lightweight, so your roof doesn’t have to be reinforced to support it. The downside to EPDM is that the material is easily punctured by hail or falling branches. It also is not very aesthetically pleasing to look at.
- Metal – One of the most durable of the types sheets of metal are laid down on top of the roof giving it all-weather capabilities that resist damage. The downside to metal roofs in addition to their cost is the weight. Metal Roofs are heavier than other roofing material and often need to have special support or reinforcement for installation.
- TPO – This roofing material is thermoplastic polyolefin roof. It is an inexpensive material that is lightweight. TPO is also white which reflects the heat from the sun helping to keep your building cool. The drawbacks of TPO roofing is in the manufacturing process. It is not consistent between different manufacturers and can shrink causing cracks. It is also not fire resistant, meaning a fireproofing process will need to be included.
- Asphalt Rolled Roofing – This is one of the oldest styles of commercial roofing out there. Sheets of Asphalt are heated up and rolled onto the surface to create a weatherproof seal. While inexpensive as well, it has one of the shortest life expectancies at around 10 years.
- PVC – Similar to the pipes that run throughout most homes. PVC roofs are one of the more durable options while still being lightweight. The heat welding process creates strong, lasting bonds that will last and is flexible while being UV resistant. The biggest downside to this roofing material is cost. PVC is one of the more expensive options and does not stand up as well in colder weather.
Commercial Roofing Contractors Cary
Gen Ex has been helping the business of Cary Illinois and surrounding areas with their roofing needs for over 10 years. We have worked closely with businesses on projects of various sizes. From townhomes to strip malls. Gen Ex has helped businesses solve all their roofing problems. Be sure to view our client testimonials. We do more than just installation as well. We work with companies to repair and maintain their roofs as well. So when you need a long-term partner to help with your roofs, look no further than Gen Ex Construction.