Gutter & Soffit Repair & Replacement in Harland
It is easy for residents in Harland, Illinois, to forget about their gutters and soffits. With busy schedules, it’s easy to forget about them. However, it is one thing people need to take care of. Your gutter and soffit need to be taken care of to ensure they are working correctly. They keep your home protected from heavy rainfall and protect your roof, foundation, and walls. If you are unsure whether your gutters need to be repaired or replaced, call your local contactor in Harland. At Gen Ex-Construction, we offer gutter and soffit repair and installation. We have been servicing residents in the Harland area for over 14 years. We are licensed and insured, and our contractors are highly certified.
We Take Pride In:
- BBB A+ Rating
- FREE Estimates
- Highly Trained & Certified Employees
- Utmost Professionalism
Gutter Repair and Replacement
Gutter repair in Harland, Illinois, is something households should NOT ignore. Gutters help with rainfall during storms, but they help keep your roof and house in excellent condition. Taking care of your gutters is important because it helps prevent issues from happening to your home. If you do not keep an eye on your gutters, you’ll increase the chances of having roofing damages, cracking in the foundation, animals nesting, and overflowing water in your gutters. In addition, the longer you ignore any of the more minor issues with your gutters, the more expensive your repairs will be in the future.
Signs you need your gutters replaced:
- Foundation Problems – Broken or cracked gutters can cause water to seep into the soil under your home. Over time this can cause your foundation to shift or break, causing expensive damage to your home.
- Discoloration – Watermarks or discoloration on the outside of your home or gutters show moisture damage. It’s crucial to inspect the water damage and see what is causing it and make the necessary repairs.
- Standing water – Standing water means you have a blockage. Please fix this problem by finding the blockage and unclogging it. If you do not see anything blocking your gutter, call your local contractor in the Harland, Illinois, area to inspect it further.
- Chipping paint – If your house’s paint is peeling or chipping, it is a sign of moisture. We also recommend that you have your gutters inspected to see if they are causing this issue to occur in your home.
- Cracks – Small or large cracks in your gutters need to be repaired. Extensive cracks can cause water to leak into your Harland residence. Small cracks can turn into larger ones and create more costly problems for your gutters in the future.
- Gaps – If your gutter has significant gaps, they need to be replaced right away.
- Mold – If your gutters are not working properly, then all the extra moisture will cause mold to form in those areas.
- Overflowing – If your gutters are overflowing water, you should get it checked out by your local repair service in Harland. If it’s overflowing, it could have been installed improperly, or it may be the wrong one for your home, and you will need your gutters replaced.
Soffit Repair & ReplacementHarland
The soffit is the part of the structure on your home that helps prevent water from coming in. Soffits help prevent pests from getting into your attic. When you clean out your gutters, it is important to check your soffit and fascia as well. You should inspect it to see if there is any paint chipping or anything that will need to be repaired. Soffit Replacement in Harland can be expensive, so it’s important to make the necessary soffit repairs. Keeping up with the proper maintenance will prevent issues from happening to your home in the future. Below are signs you need your soffit repaired:
- Wood Rot – your gutters can cause lots of problems to your soffit and fascia if they are damaged. Leaking gutters can cause your soffit and fascia to rot if they are made of wood.
- Leaking Gutters – if your gutters have issues with leaking, it can cause the soffit and fascia to become damaged from all of the water.
- Animal Infestation – animals and pests can get into your home if your soffit is damaged. Your soffit is used to prevent things from getting in your home!
- Molding – leaking gutters can cause a lot of extra moisture to build up and cause mold. Clean the mold as soon as you see it, and contact your local contractor in Cary to come and inspect your gutters and soffit.
Call For A FREE Consultation!
Any business owner knows that a problem can get out of hand quickly. When your roof leaks it causes problems with customers or tenets, damage inventory, and can lead to bigger problems down the line. Getting a leak fixed quickly is all about knowing the right people. Gen Ex we work hard to ensure that all issues are fixed and done right.
We can handle multi-structure properties and can help you with any roof that you need. It doesn’t matter if you’re a restaurant, retail store, or a mall, if you have a small building or a huge complex, we can help.
For over 15 years Gen Ex has been working with business and property owners to keep the rain out. No project is too big or too small for us to handle. When you call us we will give you a same-day quote for what you need. Our hard work and customer service is what helped us achieve an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Fully licensed and insured, you can be sure that you’re going to have the job done right when you go with Gen Ex.