Siding Crystal Lake
Homes in Crystal Lake, Illinois typically need their siding replaced every 20-40 years. When siding starts to warp then it is a sign that it needs to be replaced. Mold and mildew is another sign that your home needs siding replacement. Mold and mildew indicate that your house has problems with water seepage and it’s important that it’s fixed right away to prevent bigger problems from happening. If you notice any of these issues call Gen-Ex Construction. We will give your home a new look that stands out above the rest in your neighborhood.
- 5-Star Rating with the BBB
- 5-Star Rating on Facebook
- Quick and efficient services
- FREE estimates
Siding Installation Contractors Crystal Lake IL.
Siding Installation is generally pretty quick and easy to install, depending on the type you choose. Finding the best siding for your home doesn’t have to be difficult with the help from our siding experts at Gen-Ex. Once you choose which material you want, our team will go over the siding installation process with you. We will show you a copy of the layout to give you an idea of what the finished product will look like. After, we can answer any questions you might have.
Siding Repair Crystal Lake
We can’t avoid storms in Crystal Lake, Illinois but we can prepare for them. Storms can negatively affect the siding on your home and cause wear and tear. Our team at Gen-Ex is always prepared to help with any repairs you might need. We can repair your home’s siding quickly and efficiently and always clean up the mess. Your siding will look as if it’s brand new when we are finished. We also offer 24/7 Emergency Service to help when you need it most. Don’t wait for small problems to get worse! Contact the number one siding experts in Crystal Lake, Illinois.
Types of siding Crystal Lake
In Crystal Lake you have many different siding options to choose from for your home. When thinking about new siding it’s important to go over all of your options to determine which is best for the location you live in and what will match the style of your home. If you have lots of weather changes then getting a siding option that is more insulated and waterproof is probably a better choice. Our professionals at Gen-Ex Construction can go over different siding options to help you choose the best selection for your home.
Types of Siding:
- Environmentally Friendly – if you want a more environmentally friendly option, ask your siding contractor about those options as well. There are biodegradable options, locally sourced options, and siding that comes from recycled materials.
- Wood – one of the most environmentally friendly options. It is very easy to replace sections if it needs to be repaired. Wood siding is also very lightweight and can be stained or painted any color.
- Fiber – looks like wood without being wood! It’s easy to maintain and has many textures to choose from.
- Stone – can last a lifetime and is moisture, storm, bug and fire resistant.
- Vinyl – one of the most popular choices and has many colors to choose from and is very durable. It is easy to clean and one of the most affordable siding options in Crystal Lake.
- Brick – can last over 100 years and doesn’t ever need to be painted or finished. Houses with brick siding generally have lower home insurance costs because it is fire resistant.
Contact us today!