Siding replacement in Mchenry, Illinois is often needed every 20-40 years, depending on the quality of the siding and weather conditions. If your siding is starting to warp then it is a sign that it needs to be replaced. Mold and mildew is another sign that your home needs siding replacement. Mold and mildew indicate that your house has problems with water seepage and it’s important that it’s fixed right away. If you notice any of these issues call Gen-Ex Construction! We will transform your siding and make your home stand out!
- Quick, Fast, Reliable
- Highly Trained Professionals
- Emergency Services
- FREE Estimates
New Siding Installation Mchenry
Siding is generally pretty quick and easy to install, depending on which material you decide on. Finding the best siding for your home is easy with our siding experts at Gen-Ex. Once you choose which material you want, our team will go over the siding installation process with you. We will show you a copy of the layout to give you a better idea of what it will look like. Then we can answer any questions you might have.
Siding Repair Mchenry
There is no avoiding when it comes to storms in Mchenry, Illinois. Storms can negatively affect the siding on your home and will need to be repaired. Our team at Gen-Ex is always prepared to help with any repairs or replacement you might need. We can repair your home’s siding quickly and efficiently and always clean up after. Your siding will look as if it’s brand new when we are done repairing it. We also offer 24/7 Emergency Service to help when you need it most. Don’t wait for small problems to get worse. Contact the number one siding experts in Mchenry, Illinois.
Types of siding Mchenry
There are many types of siding options to choose from for your home in Mchenry. When thinking about new siding it’s important to go over all of your options to determine which is best for the location you live in and the style of your home. If you have lots of weather changes then getting a siding option that is more insulated and waterproof is probably a better choice. Our professionals at Gen-Ex Construction can go over different siding options and help you choose the best selection for your home.
Types of Siding:
- Vinyl Siding – has many color choices to choose from and is very durable. It is easy to clean and one of the most affordable siding options in Mchenry.
- Wood Siding – one of the most environmentally friendly options. It is very easy to replace sections if it needs to be repaired. Wood siding is also very lightweight and can be stained or painted any color.
- Fiber Siding – looks like wood without being wood! It’s easy to maintain and has many textures to choose from.
- Brick Siding – can last over 100 years and doesn’t ever need to be painted or finished. Houses with brick siding generally have lower home insurance costs because it is fire resistant.
- Stone Siding – can last a lifetime and is moisture, storm, bug and fire resistant.
- Environmentally Friendly – if you want a more environmentally friendly option, ask your siding contractor about those options as well. There are biodegradable options, locally sourced options, and siding that comes from recycled materials.