Gutter Service Wonder Lake IL
It is not uncommon for residents in Wonder Lake Illinois to forget about their gutters and soffits. Even though gutters are easy to forget about, it is important to make sure that they are clean and functioning properly. Gutters and soffits keep your home protected from heavy amounts of rainfall and protect your roof, foundation, and walls. If you are unsure whether your gutters need to be repaired or replaced, then call your local contractor in the area. At Gen Ex-Construction, we offer gutter and soffit repair and installation. As a licensed and insured company with highly certified contractors, we have been proudly servicing residents in the Wonder Lake area for over 14 years.
We Take Pride In:
- BBB A+ Rating
- FREE Estimates
- Highly Trained & Certified Employees
- Utmost Professionalism
Gutter Repair and Replacement Wonder Lake Illinois
Gutter repair in Wonder Lake is something households should NOT ignore. Gutters do more than help with rainfall during storms. They also keep your roof and house in excellent condition. Taking care of your gutters is important because it helps prevent issues from happening to your home. If your gutters are not maintained, there is an increased chance of roof damages, foundation cracking, animal nesting, and overflowing water in your gutters. Those repairs can be very expensive, so it helps to keep costs down if you make sure your gutters are always working correctly.
Signs you need your gutters replaced:
- Foundation Problems – Broken or cracked gutters can cause water to seep into the soil under your home. Over time this can cause your foundation to shift or break, causing expensive damages to your home.
- Discoloration – Watermarks or discoloration on the outside of your home or gutters show water damage. It’s important to inspect the water damage and see what is causing it and make the necessary repairs.
- Standing water – Standing water means you have a blockage. Our team and homeowners can fix this problem by finding the blockage and unclogging it. If you do not see anything blocking your gutter, call your local contractor in Wonder Lake.
- Chipping paint – If your house’s paint is peeling or chipping, it is a moisture sign. We also recommend that you have your gutters inspected to see if they are causing this issue to occur in your home.
- Cracks – Small or large gaps in your gutters need to be repaired. Extensive cracks can cause water and cause damages. Small cracks can turn into larger ones and create more costly problems to your gutters in the future.
- Gaps – If your gutter has large holes, it needs to be replaced right away.
- Mold – If your gutters are not working properly, then all the extra moisture will cause mold to form in those areas.
- Overflowing – If your gutters are overflowing water, they should be inspected right away by your local repair service in Wonder Lake IL (Gen Ex Construction). This could have been caused by improper installation, the incorrect type for your home, or it is time for a replacement.
Soffit Repair & Replacement Service Wonder Lake
The soffit is the part of your home structure that helps prevent water from coming in and prevents pests from getting into your attic. When you clean out your gutters, make sure to check your soffit and fascia as well. You should inspect it to see if there is any paint chipping or other damage that should be repaired. Soffit replacement in Wonder Lake Illinois can be expensive, so it’s important to keep up with maintenance and fix the smaller issues as they come up in order to prevent more expensive repairs. Below are signs you need your soffit repaired:
- Wood Rot – If your soffit and fascia is made of wood and your gutters are leaking, you might be looking at a rot issue.
- Leaking Gutters – if your gutters have leaking issues, it can cause the soffit and fascia to become damaged from all of the water.
- Animal Infestation – Soffit damage will lead to animals and pests getting into your home. Preventing this issue is the purpose of soffits, so make sure they are well maintained so they can do their job!
- Molding – leaking gutters can cause a lot of extra moisture to build up and cause mold. Clean the mold as soon as you see it, and contact your local contractor in Wonder Lake to come and inspect your gutters and soffit.
Call For A FREE Gutter Quote!
The company did a great job. They completed the work in a timely manner as promised. I would highly recommend them.